Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: OT: help with computer prob?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok i really dont understand my computer. The damn thing is evil i just know it! I tried to get a screen shot of the error report thing......but my comp wouldnt mess up. It just fixed itself! I didnt do anything. I dont trust it though i know when i let my guard down its gunna mess up again.

    oh but the error report thing...is just the standerd Windows XP error report. It says sorry for the inconvience ...if you would like to send a report to microsoft please do etc. I never do... but the damn thing shuts off any and all programs when one little error pops up!

    and i think i should clarify pop ups...its not just the ads, its also like if i want to watch a music video, the thing all of sudden says error. Then if i close the window, try again it works.

    oh well hopefully it fixed itself. Thank you very much for the help! ^_^

  2. #12
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've had that prolem before when I was at college. When you tried to open IE on the library computers you got an error message asking if you'd like to report it, then if you clicked anything, it closed all programs. Of course, they had the library staff from hell, so it's probably still happening. It took them all day to stick an out of order sign on anything. XPXP

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unfortunately, it's telling me it can't display the picture; I don't know why...

    anyway, if you trust it's a legitimate Microsoft error report, then good luck trying to figure out how to fix it, 'cause IE can be one of the crankiest browsers on the planet when it's not happy about something.

    Have you tried running Windows Update to see if it wants patching?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •